RE: [OM] another philosophical question about the 135

Subject: RE: [OM] another philosophical question about the 135
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 08:29:09 -0700
Chicago is a good town. Can't say the same for its weather, though. I ain't never going back. <g>

Tris

Tris:

No problem about the confusion, I m still trying to get some names straight!

I am finishing my Graduate work in Architecture at the Illinois Institute of Technology in Chicago. I ve paid for a good part of my education doing arch. photo jobs and really enjoy the experience of living in such a great city! I started in Innsbruck, Austria, but decided to come back to the states to figure out what I really want to do. Through 2 years of arch. internship I convinced myself back into architecture, but never lost the interest in photography. Actually the two disciplines go quite well together if you approach them both as a form of communication&.

-bobgries/