Re: [OM] Film statistics

Subject: Re: [OM] Film statistics
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:35:33 EDT
In a message dated 7/24/01 8:08:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time, xato0@xxxxxxxxx
writes:

> I used to be a
>  winder-crazy shooter that resulted in lots of
>  throwaways at cull time. Then I went to MF for a
>  "serious" phase--which meant the tripod, carefully
>  exposing and composing. Now when I use my Oly stuff I
>  use the same techniques. The MF phase really improved
>  my photography.

I'm trying to make phase III without the MF expense.  Not that I wouldn't
like to do the MF thing, too.  Budget just doesn't allow it.  The added cost
of using a pro lab will slow me down a bunch, so maybe that will be a help in
my developing better skills.

Need more time and $$$.  If my photographic skills ever catch up with my
artistic "eye", I'll have it made.  I "see" great photographs (opportunities
for someone with the right gear and skills) all the time, in everyday life.
I just need to start putting MY gear & skills to work more when I see those
opportunities.  Should carry the camera with me more often, I guess, and not
just for special outings.

Rich