Re: [OM] Film statistics

Subject: Re: [OM] Film statistics
From: Peter Leyssens <leyssens@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 11:00:57 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,

Reply to 2 replies to my film statistics mail.

> From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Now I will try to use more tripod for my
> shoots, it really helps a lot
> for getting the sharpest possible picture, see
> this one with a Zuiko
> 75-150/4 + Tamron 2x SP, F4 or 5.6, Supra 400:
>
> http://www.glink.net.hk/~photogrp/GL-D-02.jpg

Simple but nice picture, indeed.  I'll have to
check out light weight tripods one day, my Gitzo
is rather too heavy.  But I want to work on my
composition first.  A friend bothers me about
flash work and I always give the same answer.
First I want to know my 28, 50, 90 combo really
well & watch my composition.  Enough I can do
right now.

> From: "W.Xato" <xato0@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> The same thing happened to me. I used to be a
> winder-crazy shooter that resulted in lots of
> throwaways at cull time. Then I went to MF
> for a "serious" phase

Hey, interesting, my new fit of Zuikoholism was
inspired by the rental of a Pentax 645 for a
wedding.  I think I can do enough with Oly gear
for the moment, but I agree that the viewfinder
of an MF is really, really appealing.

Peter.

=====
--