RE: [OM] Kitstar

Subject: RE: [OM] Kitstar
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:26:50 +1000
At 01:24 AM Tuesday 24/07/2001, you wrote:
> [...]

Is everyone else getting hammered with this message (about the sixth time
it's shown up here since Friday).  Is this legit???  I've never heard of
Sherwood Park.  Can you Albertan's either confirm or refute it's existence.

I'm glad someone else says the same... I got so annoyed I sent a CC to him.

He replied: