[OM] ADITL Approacheth!

Subject: [OM] ADITL Approacheth!
From: "Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 21:09:23 -0500
Zuiks,

The ADITL shooting window is almost upon us -- this Friday - Sunday.  Show
the world that you can snatch the *right* 1/60th of a second out of the
15,552,000 available to you within the interval!  Win the admiration of your
peers!  Prepare for the attentions of photogroupies of whatever age/gender
appeal to you!  World leaders will ask your opinion!  Bill Gates will try to
borrow money from you!  Nikon & Canon factories worldwide will close their
doors in despair!  Olympus, inspired by the sheer creativity displayed will
drop all digital efforts and release the OM-5 & OM-6!

On a serious note, I've about completed porting Olafo's superb code into
ASP/SQL Server and the ADITL page will be ready for submissions later this
week.  I'll also post submission guidelines on the site as well and will
keep you updated.

Thanks!

Dave