RE: [OM] Kitstar

Subject: RE: [OM] Kitstar
From: Ryan Medd <ryanmedd@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 20:07:12 -0700
I'm with John on this one. I'm using Shaw@Home as well, and I've noticed a few problems in the last few days with the mail servers, nothing too serious, just receiving the same email 2 or 3 times, so seeing one sent multiple times is no surprise.

As for the "Kitstar" filter, they were in fact, manufactured for the Kits(ilano) Camera Chain, which became Black's Cameras in the 80's. Kits Camera stores were, to the best of my knowledge, located only in BC and Alberta (possibly one or two in Washington state as well). I have 3 of these very same filters, as my current equipment is inherited from my father, and all 70's vintage.

Have a good night all.

Ryan M.
Vancouver, BC