[OM] WTB: 21mm Zuiko

Subject: [OM] WTB: 21mm Zuiko
From: "Parzival Herzog" <parz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 19:51:50 -0500
I've decided that my current bout of Zuikoholism ends when I get a 21mm Zuiko.
I think I can afford a 21mm f3.5, but I would consider an f2 for the right
price.

Remember we Candians have to work 1 1/2 times as hard for our OMoney. I pity
those Brits who have to work 2 times as hard.

Any Enablers?

- Parzival

Wow! Psychic cyberspace! I had decided that Russ's Camera in California wan't
going to
answer my enquiry, so I was composing this, and just as I was about to press
"send",
their reply came in.

Hmm. I had asked for a more detailed description of their 21mmf3.5, and then I
would likely make an offer. So they replied:

    we do still have that lens in stock.  if you're interested in purchasing it,
    we accept visa and mastercard and ship ups ground.

Maybe a list member can do better than that?