Re: [OM] WTB: 21mm Zuiko

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB: 21mm Zuiko
From: "Jerry & Jodi Jakeway" <jjakeway@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 12:47:35 -0400
In terms of currency exchange, the Canadian dollar is valued at 1 dollar
Canadian equals about 0.66 US.
The British pound is 1 pound equals $1.65. So from a currency exchange point
of
view he's right about the Canadians having to work 1.5 time as hard as an
American. The Brit though only has to work about 2/3 as hard.

Jodi