Re: [OM] Using a Pro Lab for Developing

Subject: Re: [OM] Using a Pro Lab for Developing
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 18:21:43 +1000
>I think discussing what a 'keeper' is will help a lot here. This will vary
>widely per person,
>If I meet my criteria in a given situation, it's a keeper. If it stands out
>and cries to be shared, it's special.
>
>-Mickey

I used to drive my wfe nuts in the days when we had young children and she
decided it was time to 'shoot' them again. Shoot a 36exp roll and get
double 6x4"s. Spread them on the table. Immediately consign half or more to
the bin. Pick out two or three for enlargement. Give her the rest and tell
her to mail them to relatives.
She could not cope with the discard - sometimes rescued them from the bin.
Didn't matter how many times I told her that you only need 2-3 good ones,
she couldn't get over what I call 'snapshot' thinking.
Now, the good ones are still on the wall but I'll bet she's got a shoebox
somewhere....
AndrewF