Re: [OM] eBay 50mm f1.2 BIN

Subject: Re: [OM] eBay 50mm f1.2 BIN
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:32:08 -0700
If I were smart (and I am not <g>) I'd plan ahead and buy in lots and try to get a few throw-ins to sweeten my end of it. But then again I've never been much of a horse trader, and hardly ever plan ahead with my hobbies in mind. Strictly an impulse sort of guy.

What sort of price did you offer them on that lot?

Tris