Re: [OM] Re: Winder 1 film end stop problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Winder 1 film end stop problem
From: Donald Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:52:22 -0700 (PDT)
It sounds like my clutch has a real problem.  I
already tried stopping the sprocket with the camera
back open, and there was no way short of using
visegrips (no, I did not try that).  It is surprising
how much torque that little motor has - I thought I
was going to loose a finger.  How do you get at the
eccentric spring tension adjustment?  Thanks for the
help.

=====