Re: [OM] Dead circuits?

Subject: Re: [OM] Dead circuits?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 19:05:20 -0400
All the ICs (I think there are 4 on the 2S board)  are encased in something
like epoxy, proprietary, made for Olympus by Sharp and other suppliers.
It's too much too get involved with.  Cheaper to buy another used camera.

John  Hermanson
omtech@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000