Re: [OM] OM Battery Problems History....

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Battery Problems History....
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:36:47 -0400
4T, Ti's still have some battery drain but it is much lower than the
original 4.  A bad 4 had idle current drain around 30 micro amps, a 4T is as
low as 5.

John  Hermanson
omtech@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000