ZA is devious.... NOT! (Was [OM] 35-70's Your opinions)

Subject: ZA is devious.... NOT! (Was [OM] 35-70's Your opinions)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:57:31 -0600
On 6 Jul 2001, at 10:14, Scott Gomez wrote:

> Just don't let that devious Chris O'Neill convince you that you'll feel
> better sending all your equipment to him as part of the Zuikoholics
> Anonymous program...

Devious?!?!?  We at Zuikoholics Anonymous are *not* devious!  We're
very up-front about how all donations end-up in my camera ba....
uhhh... in the Zuikoholics Anonymous Education & Prevention Program!

Folks, DON'T listen to an unrepentant, out-of-control Zuikoholic who's
only dissing Zuikoholics Anonymous because we're trying to put an end
to this dreadful disease!  DON'T let those who are mired in the pits of
dispair drag YOU down, too!  Send those donations today!  See our web
site for the address:

http://www.joinco.ca/zuikoholism/index.html

Regards,

Chris
ZA President

P.S.  One last comment...

> (who lives carefully, never having had a wife, girlfriend and mortgage all
> late at the same time)

As Rod Stewart once said, "Instead of getting married again, I'm going
to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house."