RE: [OM] 35-70's Your opinions

Subject: RE: [OM] 35-70's Your opinions
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 10:14:13 -0700
Enrique,

There's a simple solution. Just give all your OMoney to your wife or
girlfriend (or both, if you're the type that likes to live dangerously) and
your Zuikoholism will be (temporarily) cured.

Just don't let that devious Chris O'Neill convince you that you'll feel
better sending all your equipment to him as part of the Zuikoholics
Anonymous program...

---
Scott Gomez
(who lives carefully, never having had a wife, girlfriend and mortgage all
late at the same time)