Re: [OM] 35-70's Your opinions

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70's Your opinions
From: "Enrique Cabrera" <qcabrera@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 18:19:06 +0200
You people:

You all did it again!!!!! I just bought online one of those 35-50
F3.5-4.5!!!! You should be ashamed of pushing us little zholics back
to the black well of dispair!! We are weak... don't you see that!

You better think about that before you start another thread with
expressions such as:

-"The small one is an ideal travel lens"
-"Can't beat the 3.5-4.5 Zuiko for a small, versatile package"
-"A nice advantage of the 35-70/3.5-4.5 is its close-focusing
capability"
-"The lighter/smaller package is a joy!"
-"Do I like the 3.5-4.5 better.  Very Yes."

My name is Enrique Cabrera. I am a zuikoholic.

Enrique Cabrera Jr.
Industrial Eng., MSc
Asst. Professor
Fluid Mechanics Group - Institute for Water Technology
Politechnic University of Valencia (Spain)
http://www.gmf.upv.es
Tel: +34 96 3877611
Fax: +34 96 3877619