Re: [OM] 35-70's Your opinions

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70's Your opinions
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 01:08:50 +0800
I have the 3.6 and love it very much, the resolution is very high. Contrast
is a bit low but good for family shoots and portrait. It perform best at the
long end. The 35-80 is very different, although I have not own one before,
but I have seen the slides and the comment from my friend, the contrast is
at the high side. So they may share for different applications. That is also
the reason for me to own that many Zuikos, you need different lenses for
different weather and different objects :-)

C.H.Ling