Re: [OM] repair rip-off nightmare and thoughts 300mm f2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] repair rip-off nightmare and thoughts 300mm f2.8
From: Tris Schuler <tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 22:23:42 -0700
...(but I would still take my business elsewhere in the
future).

As would I.

Tris

At 12:46 AM 7/9/01 -0400, you wrote:
tristanjohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> We don't know that anyone's a thief. Mistakes happen, life tends to be gray
>  with this stuff. Sometimes. Anyway, no need to call people names. This is
>  strictly business. Michael needs full reimbursement, though. No doubt
about
>  that.

Notice I prefaced that (general) comment about thieves with "IF he isn't
honest enough to right his wrong".  He may very well be honest, in which
case, all is well (but I would still take my business elsewhere in the
future).

Rich

Rich