Re: [OM] repair rip-off nightmare and thoughts 300mm f2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] repair rip-off nightmare and thoughts 300mm f2.8
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 08:48:38 -0400
If he can get a new front element, he owes you atleast that.  Second best,
he should buy a good clean 300 and swap over the front element.

John  Hermanson
omtech@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000