Re: [OM] An OMystery. Prizes available!

Subject: Re: [OM] An OMystery. Prizes available!
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 20:14:40 -0500
Walt,

Maybe I am missing something, but the first shot looks fogged to me, not
overexposed. Like it had the right exposure and then too much, or something
like that.

Not sure that helps.

Tom

Here are links to the photos.  These are direct, unaltered scans of the
negatives.

This is the first frame:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=135271&a=13359775&p=50810614

This is the second, correctly-exposed frame:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=135271&a=13359775&p=50810615

Frames three and four are essentially identical to frame one, so I see no
point in posting them.

The hairballs are still up for grabs, everybody.

Walt Wayman