Re: [OM] An OMystery. Prizes available!

Subject: Re: [OM] An OMystery. Prizes available!
From: Michael Gardner <mlgardner99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 19:03:50 -0400
My guess would be that the camera, for reasons of its own, suddenly went
to an inappropriately high shutter speed.  The depth of field in both
photos seems to be the same which would tend to rule out the diaphragm
of the lens stopping down too much for some reason.  The crucial
question is *why* the camera chose to do this.  I don't have a clue
about that so will probably never get the hairball. Maybe there is a
technical explanation from an expert on the innards of the camera.

Mike Gardner