Re: [OM] An OMystery. Prizes available!

Subject: Re: [OM] An OMystery. Prizes available!
From: Walt Wayman <HIWAYMAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 17:01:25 -0400
>I assume you are looking at prints

Nope, looking at negatives.  I'm dumb, but not that dumb.

>I would guess that the ones with the white kitten was
>underexposed as the meter tried to change the white blob in the
>middle to 17 percent gray.

The composition of all four frames was the same, with the white kittens
occupying only about 20 percent of the picture area, and not in the center.
 The foliage and the deck both are darker than 18 percent gray.

>It would help if you could post full-frame scans of each of the four
>pictures, in sequence.  There *might* be a plausible explanation lurking
>somewhere in the compositions.

Same answer as above: same composition, same elements, no change in
lighting.

Good efforts, though.

Walt Wayman