Re: [OM] An OMystery. Prizes available!

Subject: Re: [OM] An OMystery. Prizes available!
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 20:37:53 -0700
How did you evaluate exposure Walt? If it was based on the prints? If so it is
quite likely that there was a processing error. You could check the negatives,
but I find it difficult to evalute exposure based on negative inspection. A
proof sheet would give you even more accurate information.

One of the real advantages of slides, as you probably know, is it is easy to
evaluate each individual frame.

Jim Couch