[OM] Laser treatment (OT), was - Smog Filter

Subject: [OM] Laser treatment (OT), was - Smog Filter
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 16:49:29 +0200
So you're happy with the laser treatment eh?

I dare not have my eyes treated like that... if it went wrong it
would cost me my flight pay - £34-odd per day, 365 days a year.

But the colour is what I started seeing with my amber tinted specs.
Again, how do your polarising sunglasses know which way up to be for
varying sun positions?

Chris

Raybans at mach-2 - kewl!
Seriously but - one advantage of have my eyes lasered was that I started
wearing polaroid sunglasses for the first time in my life and - I
discovered the sky. Colour saturation just blew me away. Intense. I'm still
enjoying it.
AndrewF