Re: [OM] Re: Smog Filter

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Smog Filter
From: "Mike Williamson" <mikew@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 09:46:57 -0500
Chris,

As long as we're veering off topic.....

Can't believe you're not a Serengeti Drivers fan.  I had gotten the impression
a lot of pilots really liked them.  One of my biggest disappointments with aging
was having to for the first time get real (as in non-reading) glasses last year.
 I can't see well enough out of my Serengetis anymore to use them. :-(   Heard
a rumor they make a flip up to attach to regular glasses, but I haven't found
such yet.  In the meantime,  I am though eagerly awaiting the release of the
Serengeti Drivers filter series. ;-)

Mike

<snip>