Re: [OM] TOPE: some updates

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE: some updates
From: "Daryl Hurley" <dhurley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 19:40:08 -0500
It's your show, so you make the call.  However, as long as my keyboard is
warmed up, I might comment that it would seem that if you open it up for a
few late comers, you would almost be required to open it for all, thereby
defeating the purpose of having a specified time period for shooting and
submission.  As others have mentioned, the Unofficial Gallery is available
for those wishing to display something outside the timeframe of a given
event. (is that about two cents worth?)

Daryl Hurley
Topeka, KS