[OM] TOPE: some updates

Subject: [OM] TOPE: some updates
From: "Olaf Greve" <olaf_greve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 13:57:03 -0000
Hi guys,

Alright, with the official TOPE 5 submission deadline coming up this Wednesday, it is time for some notes: 1-Most likely there will be at least one post-deadline TOPE 5 submission, so it's not over yet ;) 2-The shooting interval for TOPE 6 is still open until roughly the end of May, so you still have some two more weeks for shooting something suitable. 3-I am going to review the calendar of planned events a bit, several good suggestions have been made, so I will make an inventory of them and then I'll see how to go about the suggestions. Maybe there will be voting rounds again, just like I did for the initial set of TOPE themes. 4-Three people have asked me if they could still send in pictures for the closed TOPE events such as TOPE 2 and 3, I'm a bit in doubt here. The pictures are great, but these galleries are supposed to be closed... Not sure what to do yet... Maybe I'll allow them if the photographers who took the pictures do 100 push-ups saying "I shall not be late for the TOPE events again"...;)

Cheers!
Olafo