RE: [OM] ***Graphex~ Speed Graphic and Mini Speed Graphic***

Subject: RE: [OM] ***Graphex~ Speed Graphic and Mini Speed Graphic***
From: "Dave Bulger" <david_bulger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 10:17:06 -0500
Chet,

Heck -- send 'em to me!  I've got a 4x5 Crown Graphic that I love.

Re the availability of the 2-1/4x3-1/2 film size, I have no idea.  Most
owners of these camera use a roll film back on 'em to give them 6x7 roll
film capabilities with a press camera with limited swings, tilts.

There's definitely an interest in cameras like this, and eBay would probably
be the place to turn 'em into cash.  It's where I got my stuff, at least.
I've looked for & couldn't find a mailing list for CGs, but photo.net has a
pretty extensive user base for 'em.  There's also several web pages
dedicated to 'em -- do a search on Yahoo.

I might be interesting in the 4x5 lenses -- what are they?

HTH --

Dave