[OM] ***Graphex~ Speed Graphic and Mini Speed Graphic***

Subject: [OM] ***Graphex~ Speed Graphic and Mini Speed Graphic***
From: Ez2endo@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 10:21:57 EDT
Gentlemen, My apologies if this is a repeat post, I never saw it come though
on the list.

Hi guys,
  I know this is an Olympus list but I have a question for you. I just got
two old cameras, in very good to excellent condition. (see subject)
Both seem to have been well taken care of and the shutters seem to work fine,
the bellows are in excellent condition looking new.
One is 4x5 and the other is 2¼X3¼ film size, Is this film still available?
    Both have a flash attachment,  the larger one has an extra lens, they
come in a nice custom case with several film carriers and other misc. cords
and stuff.
    I am not set up to use these large format cameras. So I was thinking of
selling them and turning the cash into something else. Are there much
interest in older cameras like this? OR do you guys know of someone I could
contact on this subject? I was going to put them on Ebay. Or can you
recommend somewhere else?

Is there a mailing list like this for these cameras?
Thanks

Chet \\\0tO