Re: [OM] 55mm f/1.2 [was: Re: olympus-digest V2 #2405]

Subject: Re: [OM] 55mm f/1.2 [was: Re: olympus-digest V2 #2405]
From: "Oben Candemir" <dunya@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 19:27:12 +1000
Dear CH,

I saw the differences. The 55mm 1.2 is definitely warmer than the 50mm 1.2.
Thankyou for this demonstration.

The 50mm f1.2 is one of the rarer lenses, like the 90mm f2 as I have not
seen one for sale in the last 3 months of looking. Is it really worth the
money? The radioactivity thing is not that worrying; and the cast I can
handle. I have so many standard lenses I think that I would be admitting to
Zuikoholism if I buy a 50mm 1.2.

Do you think it offers alot above a 55 1.2, or 50 1.4?