Re: [OM] 55mm f/1.2 [was: Re: olympus-digest V2 #2405]

Subject: Re: [OM] 55mm f/1.2 [was: Re: olympus-digest V2 #2405]
From: "Oben Candemir" <dunya@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 10:55:53 +1000
Gary,

Is there a determined or known serial number after which radioactivity
ceases?

I also read CH Ling mention a yellow cast to his photos from this lens. I
have taken many many photos with mine and even though the front element has
a deep yellow orange single coating I have never seen a yellow cast to the
highlights in my photos.