Re: [OM] Old Camera whoas

Subject: Re: [OM] Old Camera whoas
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 00:08:15 +1000
OK - nap over. I handled a Canon EOS1v with a 28-70  L grade big zoom
yesterday. Interesting. Owner claimed that it could chew a 36exp. film in
4.7 seconds at top speed  - including the rewind! Fast, utterly quiet
auto-focus. Small problem - it seemed to weigh about 3 kilos. Absolute
backbreaker. No thanks.
andrewF