Re: [OM] Old Camera whoas

Subject: Re: [OM] Old Camera whoas
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 16:31:51 -0400
Let's  see....the OM-2 and 2N share most parts, and most of those are still
available.  That's 26 years of parts availability.  Anything you buy will
eventually be unrepairable due to lack of parts.  Wait... why risk
it......just stay with a camera system that is still serviceable.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000