RE: [OM] Old Camera whoas

Subject: RE: [OM] Old Camera whoas
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 11:52:21 -0700
Heresy!!!!!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Clendon Gibson [mailto:bsandyman@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 11:21 AM
To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [OM] Old Camera whoas

Recently my non Olympus was declared beyond repair by
a local camera repair shop.

Now this puts me in a quandry. My Olympus 2n is about
the same vintage, and could easily have the same fate
any day now.

Should I continue to collect increasingly rare lenses
and other accesories, or chuck it and get a new camera
system where the parts will be available for the rest
of my life (probably).

Shall we have a vote on it?

The OM4T and OM3T which use your lenses and accessories are still current cameras. They are legends in their own time. They will be snapped up by collectors if they are ever discontinued. Buy one now. Use it for 30 years. How many years till you die?
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California