Re: [OM] Somewhat OT - Sunpak 3600 flash

Subject: Re: [OM] Somewhat OT - Sunpak 3600 flash
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 07:52:14 +0800
I just bought from another australian such a flash for US 37.50. But the
version I got was to start with dedicated for Olympus cameras, so it did not
need any module. In actual use, all it means is that the flash makes full
use of the exposure and readly light indicator in the viewfinder. But
nonetheless there is no TTL function in flash mode. It operates through the
flash sensor as usual.

Regards

Titoy