Re: [OM] Everyone's Film of Choice

Subject: Re: [OM] Everyone's Film of Choice
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 14:11:52 -0700
From: "Andrew Dacey" <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

 Are you going to tell us what the most grainless slide film is, Gary?
 Provia F is less grainy than even Kodachrome 25.

Yes, but I think the original post was regarding Provia 400F, not 100F.

I thought I was clear I was talking about Provia 100F. It IS the most grainless general purpose slide film ever made.

John

This was the previous post which I almost jumped on.