RE: [OM] Everyone's Film of Choice

Subject: RE: [OM] Everyone's Film of Choice
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 10:31:33 -0700
Being basically cheap and of limited visual acuity, as some others have
mentioned, I gravitate towards the Kirkland (Agfa) or Kodak bulk packs at
C*stco.  100, 200, 400 and 800.  Of course, I just picked up some Kodak 800
4-packs at a local drug store chain (Bartell's) that was past expiration
date (by about two weeks) for $1.99 each... couldn't pass it up at $0.50 a
roll.  Wish they'd had more.

My youngest son bought me some Fuji Reala 100 for my birthday, so on my
junket down the Oregon coast later this month I'll have an opportunity to
try it out.

Jim