Re: [OM] Everyone's Film of Choice

Subject: Re: [OM] Everyone's Film of Choice
From: "Donald MacDonald" <Donald.MacDonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 22:25:49 +0100
Woops, late again.

I'm a Kodachrome man. 64 is my main camera food, though I have used a bit of
200 recently. Well, it's dark over here in winter. I even have some doomed
'25' stashed about the place. I just got back the roll of Elite Chrome Extra
Colour 100 that was given away with Amateur Photographer about a month or so
ago, it looks not bad.

I really haven't shot much print film for a while. I used to use Kodacolor
II all the time, whatever the equivalent is now. Black and white was always
Pan F (Ilford), though I went through an XP phase, mainly for the
flexibility.

Now that Kodak are cutting me off from 25, what do slow film enthusiasts use
now?

Donald.

Donald Neil MacDonald BA DipLIS
www.bigmac1st.freeserve.co.uk