Re: [OM][OT] Forwarded- Ebay & Paypal.com- The Good and the Bad

Subject: Re: [OM][OT] Forwarded- Ebay & Paypal.com- The Good and the Bad
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 22:29:11 +1000
I've started using BidPay as a seller - it's inconvenient because they only
send out money orders in USD and they take three weeks to clear here
(unless I pay a fee - then it's only two!) I post when I get the
confirmation so it's very quick for the buyer.
However, I've had no problems at all. I don't know what it looks like from
the buyers end. I still have buyers who send me a money order by post,
despite the fact that I suggest BidPay, and it costs them a 10-15 day wait.
Is it secure, cheap? I'll probably have to use it myself as a buyer
eventually.
AndrewF