RE: [OM][OT] Forwarded- Ebay & Paypal.com- The Good and the Bad

Subject: RE: [OM][OT] Forwarded- Ebay & Paypal.com- The Good and the Bad
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 13:42:30 -0700
Chip,

I think no much. It also appeared that the card number was stolen, not from
PayPal, but by an unscrupulous employee at a store/shop where the card had
been used other than through PayPal. Looks to me like PayPal was just the
'venue of choice' for illegal use of the card after the requisite info was
stolen.

---
Scott Gomez