Re: [OM] heresy, shutter speed rings.

Subject: Re: [OM] heresy, shutter speed rings.
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 17:04:29 +1000
That locking in of the 'exposure value' is a great feature that I've
encountered on cameras like the Rolleiflex and old, fixed lens rangefinders
like the Minolta 7. Allows you to forget everything except depth of field.
Might be dificult to engineer on a compact interchangeable lens camera,
though.
AndrewF