Re: [OM] heresy, shutter speed rings.

Subject: Re: [OM] heresy, shutter speed rings.
From: "Andrew Dacey" <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 10:19:19 -0300
I have a camera that offers a variation of this. It's an old rangefinder,
the Beauty Lightomatic II (from the lengendary Beauty Camera company). The
fixed lens (leaf shutter) has the "feature" of automatically adjusting both
shutter speed and apeture at the same time.

Actually, it's just that the ring on the lens is so gumed up that they move
as one.