Re: [OM] F280 on a BG2 or Quantum?

Subject: Re: [OM] F280 on a BG2 or Quantum?
From: Johnsonpa@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 22:11:16 EDT
Skip wrote/asked:
<<<Can you put a F280 on a Bounce Grip 2 and get improved recycle times?  And
will a TTL cord from the OM-4T body to the flash then control the Super-FP
flash mode in this configuration?   (I have a TTL cord for the F280 as a
backup)>>>

I think this came up a couple years ago and the consensus was that recycle
times are not faster.  Another thing to note: I just pulled the batteries out
of my F280, put it on the BG2 and it would not charge.  Tried the same thing
with a T32 and it would charge.  Therefore, I think the BG2 does not supply
power to the F280.

About the Quantum: no idea.

HTH,
--p.j.