[OM] F280 on a BG2 or Quantum?

Subject: [OM] F280 on a BG2 or Quantum?
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 22:08:48 -0400
(I sent this from work, but it didn't seem to get through. It's probably that www.mail2web.com service's problem.))

Before I try it and screw something up, I thought I'd ask this question(s).

Can you put a F280 on a Bounce Grip 2 and get improved recycle times? And will a TTL cord from the OM-4T body to the flash then control the Super-FP flash mode in this configuration? (I have a TTL cord for the F280 as a backup)

Can you use the Quantum Battery thing-a-ma-jig that fits the T-32 in the F280? It looks like two AA batteries with wires coming out. I put it in my T-32's in place of 2 batteries; and have cut out a notch for the wires to travel to the battery. It seems like it should work for the F280, since they both use 4-AA's.

Skip