Re: [OM] 100/2 vs 90/2

Subject: Re: [OM] 100/2 vs 90/2
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 08:27:47 +0800
Different people have different experience, I don't know which 21 you are
talking about, but my 21/2 has very high resolution, the 24/2 may be a
little bit soft in sharpness and lower in contrast but the resolution is
also very good. I have did some group photos with the 24/2 at F5.6 and F8, I
didn't found it to be poor than other Zuikos I have used. But the 24/2 do
have problem wide open, you will see the field of curvature is in wave
pattern, you need to stop down to F4 to get edge to edge sharpness.

C.H.Ling