Re: [OM] Hello again, and a question

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello again, and a question
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 16:13:20 -0400
As it has been pointed out by many in the group,  red B/60 does not turn off
battery drain, it will, however, keep the meter from turning on when the
release is pushed partway.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000