Re: [OM] Hello again, and a question

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello again, and a question
From: "OCI<^-_-^>MAN" <ociman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 20:32:26 -0700
John, I think I remember this being said before on this list, but that was
before I got a 4T for myself, so I probably wasn't storing it in the
priority memory banks.
I knew from reading the online manual (Thanks to Hans), that red 1/60 and B
work without battery power, but I did not realize that it is actually a
switch that disconnects the battery power altogether as well.
This is what drove me nuts about the OMPC, was the ability of it to drain
the batteries quick, due to the shutter being pressed when carrying.
I am glad there is this way to turn the 4T off!
Thanks for posting this again.

Paul,
Join us at the largest feline health forum on the internet.