Re: [OM] Hello again, and a question

Subject: Re: [OM] Hello again, and a question
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 21:25:48 -0600
At 07:28 PM 4/17/01 -0700, Winsor Crosby (concerning the illuminator button on the OM-4{T}) wrote:

[snip]

I believe that the meter has to be on for the lamp switch to work. Push the shutter down part way to turn on the metering system and then push the viewfinder illuminator button to turn it on. It goes off automatically after a few seconds.

It's certainly possible. Like I said, I've used mine very seldom. Last time was so many years ago, I hate to think I was ever that young... ;-)

Garth