Re: [OM] RE: a bit OT question

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: a bit OT question
From: Mark Marr-Lyon <markml@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 20:25:06 -0700
Oooh, I saw Lawrence of Arabia with my Dad and brother just after it was
restored and re-released in 70mm widescreen format.  What an amazing
movie!  I was probably 10 or 12 or so, and it certainly made an
impression on me.

On a note related to the Rear Window question, what camera was used by
the spies in Hitchcock's Topaz?  I thought it looked like a Pen F/FT, but
could easily be mistaken :)  I think I asked this a while ago, but don't
remember seeing any replies.

Mark Marr-Lyon