Re: Re: [OM] focus - off

Subject: Re: Re: [OM] focus - off
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 12:07:23 -0400
As you change the distance to the film rails, you also change:  mirror angle
AND distance to the focus screen.  It can be a can o' worms.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000